Sunday, February 24, 2013

Hello Blogland!

Hi Everyone!

How are you all?  It's been so long since I have posted anything, but I really wanted to share some exciting news!  So much has changed for me.  I finished my Bachelor's degree (with honors, woot!) and with school finally behind me, I've been able to focus on writing again.  Well, writing like crazy actually!  Aside from my regular job, I've been working as a freelance journalist and...I just released my first eBook, "Remember Me" on Amazon!  It's a kindle edition in the Young Adult fantasy fiction genre -- and it's the first book in a series called "Weaver" -- here's a snippet introduction:

If you could change the events of time, what would you have to worry about…besides consequences? What would you do if a random (sexy) voice started talking to you in your head? Would you leave your home and get on a plane because he asked you to?


Losing the one you love the most can make you suffer in unimaginable ways because without that one person that makes your world make sense, you cannot think straight. Love keeps us safe, makes us complete – whole. These are the things that nineteen year old Josephine May Akers understands…and will fight to change.

Below is a link to it, and I'd love it if you would give it a read!

http://www.amazon.com/Remember-Me-Weaver-Series-ebook/dp/B00BIL0F8W


I sure hope that all is well with you all!  I've missed you so much and while I haven't had much time to focus on decorating,  I hope to get back to Blogland on a regular basis very soon!


Hugs,
Dena

2 comments:

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Hi Dena...Where is everyone. Did they comment and you not approve the comments?! :) Just wondering.
Yes, of course I will give it a read.
My daughter Sandy, passed away just two days before you wrote this post..and things have not been right since then. It broke my heart. It seems I keep losing my loved ones. I wish I understood it all.
I really, really do.
Your blog background is adorable. I wish I knew how to do my own headers and backgrounds but never learned how.
You are finished! What a great accomplishment and now your have written something and had it published? You are the most amazing young woman, Dena. Always were!
Do you still live in the desert area?
I still blog..but I struggle to do it. I often think of closing it down ..and the one thing I can say is that I don't stress over it as much as I used to. If I post..good, if I don't that's fine too and since them it's been easier.
Big hugs to you, Dena!
Mona

Dena said...

Dearest Mona,

I am so very sorry to hear the news about Sandy. Words seem so meaningless for such heartache. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I don't blog here these days, things are just so busy with work and writing, but I have another blog that I update periodically. It's here: http://denanicotra.blogspot.com/

Big hugs,
Dena